1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally identifies you.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Sinpex GmbH, Alter Hof 7, 80331 München, Germany, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source / reference from which you came to the site
– Used Browser
– Used Operating System
– used IP-adress (possibly in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit it (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings.t. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Use of your data for direct mail
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The specification of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
5.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular offers for similar goods or services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. For this purpose, we must, in accordance with § 7 para. 3 UWG do not seek separate consent from you. The data processing takes place in this respect solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, we will not send you a mail. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the purpose described above at any time with effect for the future by a message to the person named at the beginning. Upon receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
6) Rights of the person concerned
6.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
– Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarded Your data to third countries;
– Right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to delete your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO to demand. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the exercise, pursuit or defense of rights;
– Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objections based on your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, if our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to information in accordance with Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
– Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke a given consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
6.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISIONS, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IS DONE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
6) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if applicable – additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (for example, commercial and tax retention periods).
In the processing of personal data on the basis of explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person withdraws his consent.
There are statutory retention periods for data which, in the context of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO are processed, these data are routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, if they are no longer required for fulfillment of the contract or for initiating a contract and / or if there is no legitimate interest in the re-storage on our part.
In the processing of personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO these data will be stored until the person concerned has the right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO these data will be stored until the person concerned has the right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this Declaration on Specific Processing Situations, stored personal data will be erased if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed